Kaleo Maclay’s complete name is Kaleo Okalani Kanahele Maclay. She was born as a disabled child. she is Currently present in as an American Paralympic Volleyball player. Alongside her games profession, she also owns Flower & Flour, a brick-and-mortar coffee, bakery and flower shop.
Kaleo Maclay was brought into the world on eleventh July 1996 in Oklahoma City with a joint bone in her left foot. The names of her folks are Lubile and Charla Dye Kanahele. She has one sibling and one sister whose names have not been shared at this point. She went through a medical procedure called “tenotomy” when she turned 9 months, yet couldn’t get the normal result from it. From that point forward, her left leg was more limited than the right one with a little lower leg muscle with diminished adaptability. She began playing ball at 7 years old years and later began playing softball. In one of her matches of softball for Oklahoma Reign, she was given the title of the first baseman.
Kaleo Maclay Biography
|Real Name||Kaleo Okalani Kanahele Maclay|
|Birth Date||11 June 1996|
|Age (as of 2021)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, U.S.|
|Profession||Sitting Volleyball Player|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimeters – 170 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 55 kg – in Pounds – 121 lbs|
|Shoe Size||7 (U.S.)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|School||Edmond Santa Fe High School|
|College||Youth America College|
When she turned 9 years of age, she began playing volleyball and at 10 years old, she began playing volleyball for Oklahoma Peak Performance. Because of her remarkable presentation and difficult work, the group took 42nd situation in the USA Volleyball Girl’s Junior National Championships. Later constantly when she turned 13 years old in 2009, she played in a similar group and got eighteenth spot in the game. In her extra time, Kaleo Maclay likes to pay attention to music. She is a no-nonsense aficionado of the Kings of Leon music bunch.
Kaleo Maclay Career
Kaleo Maclay began her vocation with sitting volleyball and later she began playing expertly in the Paralympic Games. In 2010, she partook in Parapan American Championship held in Colorado. There she won a gold decoration and later won a silver award in WOVD Championship. In the individual long stretches of 2011 and 2012, she won three gold decorations in the public level games including ECVD Continental Cup, Parapan American Zonal Championship, and Volleyball Masters. She likewise took part in Paralympic Games 2012 that was held in London and she won the silver decoration with her endeavors and cooperation.
In June 2014, she partook in the World Championship that was held in Elblag, Poland. She remained against China and scored 7 focuses while being in a group with Nicky Nieves. In 2015, she was important for the USA group at the Parapan American Games that was held in Toronto Canada. While being in the group she played well and won a gold decoration for the group. Maclay will be important for the Paralympic games this year in August 2021 where she is shielded to endeavor a gold decoration at the Tokyo Paralympics.
Kaleo Maclay Personal life
She wedded Matt Maclay in August 2016 and at present carrying on with a glad existence with her significant other and a child kid named Duke. Her youngster was brought into the world in 2017. At present, she claims two independent ventures. One is Flower and Flour which is a bread kitchen, bloom, and café situated in Oklahoma City. She holds another business of treats where exclusively enhanced treats are utilized to sell. She contended at the World ParaVolley World Super 6 game while being pregnant in 2017.
Kaleo Maclay Net worth
She is a conventional individual with extraordinary ability and took part in various public and global level games. Kaleo likewise claims two organizations of little shops. She has been a notable Paralympic volleyball player. As of now, her riches and fortune subtleties are obscure.
- Kaleo Maclay carries on with a drew in and occupied life. She is a mother of a two-year-old kid and has been living cheerfully with her significant other Matthew. She filled in as a beginning setter for the US Women’s group that helped the group to won the gold award in 2016 at Rio Paralympic Games.
- Being brought into the world as a debilitated youngster, her mom consistently empowered her for versatile exercises and trained her how to adjust to the climate. She began playing volleyball simply at 10 years old years and was acquainted with sitting volleyball presently. Sitting Volleyball causes the debilitated players to be situated while playing volleyball with a brought down net.
- She is right now dwelling in Oahu, Hawaii.
- She was brought into the world with Club foot and at 9 years old years old, she played standing volleyball for Oklahoma Peak execution.
- In June 2014 she contended at World Championship in Elblag, Poland.
- In 2017 she contended at World Paravolley World Super 6 while pregnant.
- At 7 years old, she played ball and softball.
- In softball, she was conceded the first baseman position for Oklahoma Reign.