Christina Bellantoni is a Journalism Professor and Media Center Director. Currently, she is working at USC’s Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism. Apart from this, she is also working as a journalism professor at USC (University of Southern California). Prior to this job, she was working as an assistant editor at the Los Angeles Times, focusing on political news.
Christina was born in 1979 and raised in San Jose, California. He received his education from the University of California, Berkeley. Christina attended UC Berkeley and completed her graduation in Mass Communication in 2001. He got his first job in journalism in 1998 which was related to compiling data for “Book of Lists”.
Christina Bellantoni Biography
|Real Name||Christina Marie Bellantoni|
|Age (as of 2021)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||San Jose, California, United States|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 5” – in Centimeters – 165 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 60 kg – in Pounds – 132 lbs|
|Shoe Size||6 (U.S.)|
|College||University of California|
Christina Bellantoni Career
All things considered, Christina Bellantoni started her vocation with the work in San Jose Business Journal Research Department in 1998. Afterward, she began functioning as a columnist in 2002 at Silicon Valley Business Ink. She was employed as the head of Palo Alto Daily News. From that point in 2003, she moved to Times and functioned as a reporter for the White House. In 2008, she used to cover the Democratic missions alongside the notable appointment of President Obama. She went through other news coverage assignments in her vocation including maker and political reporter. Christina likewise showed up on public TV and radio organizations like Fox, CNN, MSNBC, and NPR.
She used to be the ordinary visitor on the show “Ongoing with Bill Maher” which used to be communicated on HBO Network. Christina was granted two Best Scoop public news coverage grants. Christina used to compose stories on San Jose Sharks and Palo Alto Daily. As a result of her story compositions, she has won many honors in the Bay region in 2002 and 2003. Outside her vocation life, she used to appreciate investing energy with her loved ones. She loves to impart insights with individuals via online media stages including Twitter, Linked In, Facebook and Instagram. Christina is a strong woman with the view to talk before anybody. She isn’t hesitant to express her real thoughts out before others.
Christina Bellantoni Personal life
Christina Bellantoni was brought by her folks up in San Jose, California. Her mom’s name is Cassandra Bellantoni. She has attached her bunch with Patrick Khoo who used to be a Musculoskeletal specialist. The couple tied their bunch in an exotic marriage at Nepenthe, Australia. Her significant other Patrick Khoo prior used to work in the UK yet later moved to the USA to go with his existence with his better half Christina Bellantoni. Several has a child named Maxwell and after turning into the mother of a child, she delighted in sharing her life venture as a mother alongside being a reporter who used to compose articles about enduring sweltering climate with a child.
Christina Bellantoni Net Worth
She is a notable writer who has gone through a large portion of her time on earth while working for the TV and news coverage network in the USA. Her total Net Worth assets is around $5 Million that she used to raise from her news-casting profession.
- She went through just about 13 years while working in Washington, DC, and taking care of an assortment of jobs in various branches including Roll Call, PBS NewsHour, working for congress as covering the reports from neighborhood government, White House, and related missions.
- Christina joined the Roll Call group in October 2011. In 2009, she began working for Talking Point Memo’s Washington covering the information on Washington and the White House.
- She assisted with contributing a significant piece of a development for TPM covering the site political news from White House Correspondent Associations and the White House press pool. Afterward, she worked at TPM while covering the political and medical services news.
- Prior to joining TPM in 2008, she used to cover the Democratic official mission.
- She got associated with Times in December 2003 where she used to cover the state and legislative political news.
- From August 2015 to July 2018, she was relegated as a collaborator overseeing manager for the political classification.
- Afterward, she joined Los Angeles Times subsequent to covering political news in Washington, DC for a very long time.
- In the years 2004, 2008, and 2012, she used to cover the White House, Congress, Presidential missions, and Virginia Statehouse.
- Christina has previously stayed a VP of the leading group of Washington Press Club Foundation.