Ana Navarro is an American-Nicaraguan Commentator and Political planner. Her work is seen on CNN, ABC News, Telemundo and CNN en Espanola. She got a Daytime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Informative Talkshow Host in 2020. As of late she and Sunny Hostin were made to leave the phase of The View on air in the wake of testing positive for Covid-19.
Ana Navarro was born on 28th December 1971 in Chinandega, Nicaragua. The names of her folks are Augusto Navarro and Violeta Flores Lopez. Her family moved to the United States in 1980 in light of political unrest and she hasn’t imparted insights regarding her kin to the media yet. Ana went to Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart a private catholic school for young ladies situated in Coconut Grove, Miami. She later went to the University of Miami and acquired a Bachelor’s certificate in Latin American Studies and Political Science. In 1997 she went to St. Thomas University School of law for her further examinations and procured her Juris Doctor.
Ana Navarro Biography
|Real Name||Ana Violeta Navarro-Cárdenas|
|Birth Date||28 December 1971|
|Age (as of 2021)||49 Years|
|Birth Place||Chinandega, Nicaragua|
|Profession||Political Commentator, Strategist|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 5” – in Centimeters – 165 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 60 kg – in Pounds – 132 lbs|
|Shoe Size||7 (U.S.)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Mother||Violeta Flores Lopez|
|School||Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart|
|College||University of Miami, St. Thomas University|
|Who is her husband?||Al Cárdenas|
Ana Navarro Career
Ana has finished her schooling and served in various Republican Administrations. She has likewise filled in as minister to the United Nations Commission of Human Rights. In 2008 she filled in as National Co-Chair of Hispanic Advisory Council for John McCain and for Jon Huntsman Jr in 2012. She filled in as a political pundit for ABC News and furthermore for CNN and CNN Spain in 2014. Later in 2016, she upheld Jeb Bush’s official mission and emphatically censured Donald Trump.
She has been marked a “Never Trumper”. Alongside that she likewise marked Trump as bigoted when she scrutinized his remarks about outsiders. In 2017 she was a vocal rival of Roy Moore in light of claims against him for rape and attacks. Alongside that, she has showed up on different Talk shows and series named The View, fundamental Heroes: A Momento Latino Event, and The Messy Truth with Van Jones.
Ana Navarro Personal Life
Ana is hitched to Al Cardenas who is a lobbyist and legal advisor. The two of them tied their bunches in a private wedding function on second March 2019. The insights concerning how they met have not been imparted to the media yet. They are dwelling together and shared a stunning bond together. Ana is a functioning client of online media applications. She joined Twitter in January 2009 and has procured 1.7 million adherents. On her Instagram account, she has 579 thousand supporters. She utilizes online media to address current issues and offer her perspectives about the equivalent.
Ana Navarro Net Worth
Ana Navarro has acquired a great deal in her vocation by filling in as an analyst or host, working at United Nations, being a Member of the Advisory Council, and a lot more situations in political missions. As per sources her total assets has been assessed at around $3 million. She additionally acquires by going to different occasions.
- Ana was brought into the world in the Republic of Nicaragua albeit as of now lives in Miami, Florida.
- She has referenced that US President Ronald Regan’s help in Contras against the Sandinista government made her a long lasting Republican.
- In 1998 she served for Florida Governor Jeb Bush and Director of Immigrations strategy.
- While working at the United Nations, she condemned the Human rights infringement in Cuba.
- In 2013 she openly upheld the authorization of same-sex marriage and arranged brief amicus curiae and submitted it to the U.S. High Court.
- She added to ABC’s day by day time television show named The View.
- In 2016 she showed up on Jeopardy.
- In 2017 she showed up at Katy Perry Live: Witness World Wide TV uncommon.
- On 25th October 2020, she and George Lopez facilitated web based gathering pledges for Biden.
- In the 2018 Florida Gubernatorial political decision, she decided in favor of Democrat Andrew Gillum over Ron DeSantis in light of the fact that he had attaches with Donald Trump.